Pages

Thursday 28 November 2019

wild eyes by Sebastian.

Hi everyone my name is Sebastian and today I am going to talk about wild eyes that I have been doing on Tuesday. On Tuesday we do wild eyes and for wild eyes I am doing crystal magician for wild eyes and it is really fun.  For Crystal magician we used 1.Borax
                                                                                2. hot water
                                                                                 3. deep container
                                                                                 4. pipe cleaners
To do this you have to use the right ingredients because if you don't use the right ingredients then you will have no crystals. With the pipe cleaners you can make any shape you want. The crystals take 5 days to form in the Borax and water solution. Have you ever made Crystals if not would you like to do it? Bye everyone wild eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.