Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

A fraction of a thing

Hi everyone, Who likes fractions? I did not like fractions until this week. Everything changed and now not only do I like fractions now but I also understand them. This is a half of an oval 2.4 quarter of a circle to. Some shapes have halfs and some shapes don't have halfs but that is ok. Well the smalls is 1/16 wow how small would 1/16 be.Do you think that 1/16 is smaller or do you think 1/100 is smaller well that is all I can say for week. I would like to say bye bloggers who are watching bye.

                                                                                                         
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.