Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

PET DAY! by Sebastian

Hi everyone my name is Sebastian and today I am going to talk about PET DAY! Who likes pet day? Well I like pet day. Pet Day is fun because you get to bring your own pet to school and that is really cool. Pet Day is about bringing your pet to school and showing them off at school. Today at 2.30p.m  we get to bringing our pets to school. At Pet Day there is a sausage sizzle and a bake sale too,it is really cool. On Thursday a dog handling person came to YMS to teach us how to handle a dog correctly. I found the talk very interesting and learnt that it is important to ask permission before you pat a dog. The photo below show me pating the handler's dog after I asked him if was all right. Did you bringing a pet to your school? My favourite pet at pet day were the rabbits because they are cute. There were only three rabbits at pet day. Here are some photos from pet day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.