Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

Helicopter trip in Kaikoura

Hi my name is Sebastian and today I am going to talk about the helicopter trip in Kaikoura. Hey guys I am back with my last blog today as it is the last day of term 3. Everybody I hope you have had a good term 3. Right,it is time to talk about my helicopter trip. On Wednesday mum,Dad and I went to Kaikoura. When we got to Kaikoura we went to the hotel. The hotel was a bit small but comfortable I liked the beds.In the hotel they were the best beds ever. Once we had put our stuff in the hotel we went and had dinner. When we had finished at dinner we went back to the hotel and went to bed. The next morning it was a hot day in Kaikoura I was happy that it was a hot day. Before we went to the helicopter area we went and had breakfast. After we had breakfast we went to the helicopter area. Outside in the sea there were some whales and dolphins outside at sea it was a amazing. Then after a  while we got into the helicopter and I asked the person's name was Jess and I was happy. Then the pilot turned on the helicopter and we were off over the sea.When I was in the helicopter I saw a male sperm whale,he stayed up for 10 minutes up on the water. Then we went of to the dusky dolphins.they were amazing,After the dusky dolphins we went and saw the seals I loved it they were beautiful. When we landed we got out of the helicopter and we did one last thing before we left Kaikoura. This is a photo of the helicopter.       

4 comments:

  1. Hello Sebastian, it's me Parwin!

    Wow! Sounds like you had some fun when you went to Kaikoura! I think I have been to Kaikoura but I haven't been on the helicopter ride which as you said go over the sea and you got to see some whales, dolphins and seals in one day!

    This reminded me of when I went somewhere like that but there wasn't any helicopter's but there was like a walk by the beach and at some certain places, you could stop to admire the scenery and also the seals as well.

    I think that to improve, you could just check through your writing again and maybe separate them into paragraphs. Its great to see that you have written a lot but I think that maybe if you used like a website or maybe even google slides to present it.

    Also, maybe instead of saying 'Then after that', you could say something else and when you use a comma, you press space and then start writing again!

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora parwin it is Me Sebastian from yaldhurst model school. I liked the way you have done a comment on my blog. The facts you have used are really good parnein.Why did you do this commnet parwin. When did you do this parwin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sebastian, Its me Chloe!
    Wow it seems like you had a wonderful trip in Kaikoura, what was your favorite thing about it? I've been to Kaikoura twice. One was a stop off as we were going on a road trip and we stopped off there. The second one when we stayed the night and it was super fun because we stayed in a holiday home. Next time you might want to re-read your writing as some of it doesn't make any sense, but thats okay.

    Also to improve it a little better, I would personally separate it into paragraphs which make the writing way better.
    But you did a great job!
    kind regards
    - Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok thank you Chloe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.