Pages

Friday 13 December 2019

Activity 3: Mass Migration

Hi everyone my name is Sebastian and today I going to talk about of why Donald Trump should build a wall between America and Mexico. Do you think Donald Trump should build wall well I don't think so Donald Trump why are you building a wall just let Mexico come though it is not very nice you need learn how do be nice I love and being happy all the time and I like I when I see people out in that world it makes me happy and nice. Well that is all for today I will see you next time.         https://www.google.com/search?q=Donald+Trump+wall&rlz=1CAHLQR_enNZ879&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwilm4-K_rDmAhWQwzgGHSo_BSMQ_AUoAXoECBIQAw&biw=1366&bih=609&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=e17lpG9Sdy-HhM:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sebastian!

    My name is Gabriel, and I am part of this years Summer Learning Journey team. I will be commenting on your amazing posts over the summer. It is such a wonderful experience to be able to read your blog. Its great to see that you have started off strong!

    I really like how you have given reasons for why you disagree with Trump's wall, I think that it would be wonderful if we could all be nice to each other.

    Looking forward to reading more of your blog!

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.