Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

going to the a&p show by Sebastian

Hi everyone my name is Sebastian and today I am going to talk us Rimu going to the a&p show. On Thursday we went to the a&p show it fun. When I went to the a&p I saw lots of things at the a&p I even saw lots of farm animals at the a&p. Here some photo of going to the a&p show. Here they are. Who thinks that rabbits are cute? Because they are so so so cute and the more cutens from rabbits that means that you want to have one forever and that would be cool. I love rabbits they are very cute but they one of the best pets in town. Hey do you like rabbits? Well that's all I want to say for today and I hope you like rabbits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.