Pages

Friday 8 November 2019

future house

Who wants a future house or a future mansion? Well if you want a mansion then you came to the best guy in town. Here is a photo of my dream mansion. This is big and also amazing because it has a huge front yard, and it has a swimming pool!
In my dream mansion, there would also be a games room. This is where I would play with my nintendo switch, on Minecraft. This is a gaming room but some people call it a games room. Who would think a games room would be cool. I am going to have a chromebook in my games room.
 
In my dream mansion, there would also be a bathroom. This is where I would have a bath.Bathrooms are great to do your business in.  
   

 In my dream mansion, there would also be a 
 greenhouse. This is where I would have lots of fruit. Greenhouse's are amazing and they are really great to have fruit and vegetables

 In my dream mansion, there would be a playground. This is where I would have kids playing. Lots of kids like playing in playground's a lot.  
 
You should really get a MANSION! 














No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.