Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

Find a new website - by Sebastian






Hi everyone! My name is Sebastian and today I am reviewing a new website I found called National Geographic Kids - www.natgeokids.com/nz.

On this new website I saw lots of cool things and I got lots of information. National Geographic kids is a really cool website and I really like National Geographic kids because you can test yourself with quizzes and memory games. They also do Documentaries, books, and magazines. I am the proud owner of a book by National Geographic and it is called "Tornados".  If you would like to see National Geographic kids then go to www.natgeokids.com/nz.

In the screenshots below you will see some of what I saw in this website. If you like Geography, History, Science, and Animals, then you will like this website.
   

This is 17 EXPLOSIVE VOLCANO FACTS! 

 This is front page of the National Geographic kids site.

 This is tornado facts about tornadoes.
 This is 10 facts about HURRICANES! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.