Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

my poem by Sebastian

Hi my name is Sebastian from yaldhurst model school and this is my homework blog for today and my homework blog for today is my poem by me Sebastian. Who likes poem's? Well I do. Well I would like to tell you a story. Here is the story. Well I did not like poem's at first unit I liked poem's so much that I went BOOM! I love poem's.Here is a poem that I did today. Here it is. 
Title: a big tornado. 
Start: if I saw a tornado I would run away from the tornado.
If I saw a tornado I would call 111.
If I saw a tornado I would tell someone to get somewhere safe. 
If I saw a tornado I would the tornado on the ground outside. 
If I saw a tornado I would get into my car and get out of the tornadoes way.

2 comments:

  1. Hola Sebastian,
    My name is Hilay and i am a year 8 attending pt england school.
    i found your poem really intresting to read, but well i was reading it
    i had realised it didn't make sense. Maybe next time you could proofread what you have written.
    Keep up the amazing work!
    kind regards,
    Hilary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hilary it is me Sebastian thank you for commenting on my blog post of my poem by Sebastian. Hey Hilary do you like rabbits because I like rabbits.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.