Pages

Monday 27 May 2019

tornado and volcano

Tornados are not good. They can destroy anything, for example homes, cars, trees and buildings.That is not good for people from a lot of city in the world has lost their homes a lot of the trees. Glass can go everywhere tornados are one of mother nature worse storms ever in the world in the part of mother nature lies a little island call hawaii and they have the biggest volcano in the world but on the other side of the world lies the south Island and our volcano is dead. People have gone up the volcano and people have been very good going up the volcano. The south island volcano can not  abrupt or explode and that is good and now the south island can be in peace forever in the world. This story was written by Sebastian Turnbull I hope you like my story by everybody.

2 comments:

  1. hi Sebastian I enjoyed your work but was it easy did it take you long was it complicated? I don't know but can you tall me latter thanks from kahurangi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Sebastian It's Ruby here from T1 at Grey Main school,
    I really liked reading your writing about volcanoes and tornadoes.Did you choose this topic? I also like how you have added some facts in there. Next time you could change the font and maybe add a picture. Kai Pai

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.