Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

sebastian long writing

I was at home and I was in bed sleeping I got up and I went down to the TV I put the TV on and the news was on and they said that there is going to be a flood people that are in the city you have to leave you home if you are not going you must have a boat or a car. At your home and you must leave now ok. If you live in a big building you must be in a big building so you can’t get swept away and you can be at the very top of a building. And if you are going in a car you must leave now and must go to your next city and star  there when the flood is over. Then the flood came and I went to the top of my building and I star there and the flood did not go away I got onto a boat and I went away and when I got back from the flood the food was over now but it was not over at all and I star on my boat for ever then the flood was over now and my home was in pics and the home and builds were all in pics. 2 years after the flood and now my home is dun when I get inside I put the TV on and the news was on for the last time the and they said that there is going to be a flood come on why is there going to be the last flood. my home is going to be in pics but it was in the city far away from here it is

4 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Caleb, and I come from Pt England School. What an interesting story. It sounds like the flood was scary. What inspired you to make this story? What would you do if this happened in real life?

    Regards
    Caleb, Pt England School

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sebastian,

    My name is Amelia and I am a Year 8 student from PES

    What an interesting blog post you have here! I am not a fan of long writing but reading your blog post makes me change the thought of that! If this happens to you in actually real like how would you feel? Scared? Brave?

    Thanks,
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sebastian. You did lots of writing in your volcana writing. Amazing work on your blogs. Maybe add more next time on your sport writing. What blog do you like? From Sahil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks sahil you are the best

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.