Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2019

sebastian holiday in Wellington

In the holidays I went to Picton. When I was on the boat from Picton to Wellington the waves were as large as Mountain. When we got in Wellington at 10.30 pm on the day when we got off the boat we all went To a campsite.the campsite was boring with no
Playground at all. I was feeding exhausted. Then I went to sleep in the bed the was nice
and soff. When we all woke up it was a very sunny in Wellington then we were heading
To Napier campsite. Then the next day we went to Taupo and went on a yacht
Then we went to Taupo campsite then we all went to New Plymouth which I like
Then on our last day we went back to Wellington for the weekend. On the 20th of April
We were going back on the boat for the last day of the school holidays it was nice to be at home. Then when we had our ted we all went to bed. Then the next morning it was a good
Day it was sunny I had a good day it was great. Then on Monday we all went back to school and it was not very nice at school at all then it was 3.00 pm and we all went home
after school and then I went home to but it wasn't at 3.00 pm at all which was COOL!
It was the best day ever at home which was GREAT!. On Tuesday it was nice and sunny

Which was cool I had the best Tuesday ever which I liked best of all times. I liked my holiday.
and when I was in Wellington I went to Tap pap and that was cool I like Tap pap it is great
you have got to go and see it



2 comments:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.