Pages

Friday 3 May 2019

The City

My story today is about the city. The city is big where there are lots of cars and buildings. There are lots of helicopters, trains and buses in cities. There are also traffic lights and buildings with big windows. There is also a big bridge in some cities. There is a big bridge in London as well as a big clock called Big Ben.

I like big cities because they are huge and have lots f buildings, lots of people and lots of people walking around Big cities have lots of mosques, synagogues, flowers, car washes and petrol stations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.