Pages

Monday 16 December 2019

yaldhurst model schools final assembly by Sebastian

Hi my name is Sebastian and today I am going to talk about Yaldhurst Model Schools final assembly. On Thursday we had our final assembly and it was amazing I really liked it  but at the end I cried and I just wanted to go home but I had to go to my mum and Dads work. It was great being at my mum and Dads work, it was really fun. The bus ride to the working mens club was great I really like the Hornby  Working Men's club at the working mens club we have Disco and our end year assembly. Sometimes when we have our final assembly we sometimes get sad but that is ok. Here are some photos of the final  assembly. This is one of our photos from the final assembly

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.