Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

Special Olympics in Auckland

Hi my name is Sebastian and today I am going to talk about the Special Olympics game in Auckland. hey guys back from  Auckland where I had my Special Olympics game it was amazing there in Auckland. We had won against the coaches I was so happy that we won in that game I got a bit scared about our whole team was going to lose. Here are some photos from the game. I am sorry I can't show you guys ANY PHOTO ANY MORE! This is unreal 1. I can't show you guys my photos from the Special Olympics game. well I guess I think it is time to say goodbye to everyone now. Now everyone now can show you guys my photos now here they are. Do you like my work everybody. Well I don't have to say goodbye after all at lease but next year there will be more games in other places somewhere around the world. Thank you for listening to my blog everybody. Bye everybody you are the best blogs in the world bye. This blog is by Sebastian Turnbull.



2 comments:

  1. Hi sebastian Im Esmee at lochiel school

    This is interesting. How did you come up with this idea? What do you do at the special Olympics? You hooked me into this blog post because you had a photo and are inspiring another people to try it out.

    kind regards
    Esmee

    Cheak out my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eamee thank you for comment on my blog

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.