Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

jump jam by Sebastian

Hi everybody my name is Sebastian and today I am going to talk about jump jam that we do every Thursday and that is cool I like it every time when we do it here at school it helps you exercise every time it is fun. We get to listen to song that’s why I am telling you guys to do it is fun. So if you don’t get exercise you.Then you won't run or jump or do any other fun stuff that you will be able to do at home or at school. Here are some photos from jump jam

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.