Pages

Thursday 12 September 2019

final of the marathon by Sebastian

On Tuesday it was the Final of the marathon it was great the whole school ice blocks here are some photo I am sorry can't show you the photos today. The ice blocks were great I loved it after the school had there ice blocks it was time for the presentation the certificate and the middels and that was all I hope this time I can show a photo I can't show you bloggers that you who are watching I might have to get rid of my screenshots. But thanks for listening to my story on blogger and bloggers who are watching make sure to get rid of your screenshot because if you don't you can't put your photos on your blog but thanks for listening bey blogger PS Sebastian from yaldhurst model school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.