Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

Terrible terrifying tornadoes

Hi everybody my name is Sebastian have you ever been in a tornado before? This week I read my speech I wrote about tornadoes to class I enjoy learning new facts about tornadoes. Do you know that an f5 tornado has wind speed up to 200 mph and that is big. An f0 is minimal. Today I will uncover the mysteries behind  these big terrible terrifying storms. Here is an example of my 
speech. Terrible terrifying tornadoes tearing through town.Hi everybody today I am going to tell you about tornados. The biggest tornado ever was the Joplin tornado ,it started off as an f4 tornado then it turned into an f5 tornado and that was not good as many people lost their lives in this  terrifying tornado. Tornadoes are big, no one can stop these terrible terrifying tornadoes tearing through towns and causing damage. Tornadoes are graded from f0 to f1 to f2 to f3 to f4 to f5.the damage from an f0 tornado is minimal. Where as the damage from f4 to f5 tornadoes is big ,they can destroy homes and cars in just one hit .Some f5 tornadoes can stay on the ground for 30Minutes or 40Minutes or longer. s If you are wondering when and where tornadoes happen?North America has many tornadoes every May and April. What causes these storms all around the world today? It  is the greenhouse gases are causing these tornadoes. Today I will uncover the mystery behind these tornadoes.  An F5 tornado has wind speeds of 261–318 mph (420–512 km/h), while the new scale lists an EF5 as a tornado with winds above 200 mph (322 km/h), found to be sufficient to cause the damage previously ascribed to the F5 range of wind speeds. These tornado will never stop.Peace and quiet comes after June. But in 2020 more tornadoes will come. Terrible terrifying tornadoes tearing through town .

Do you know any more tornado facts?
bye everyone


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.