Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2019

a book report about CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS AND THE BIG,BAD BATTLE OF THE BIONIC BOOGER BOY PART 1 THE NIGHT OF THE NASTY NOSTRIL NUGGETS

this is book report about CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS AND THE BIG,BAD BATTLE OF THE BIONIC BOOGER BOY PART 1 THE NIGHT OF THE NASTY NOSTRIL NUGGETS.
This story by Dav Pilkey and this is the SIXTH of the CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS series. In the story Melvin gets turned into the bionic booger boy by his invention. George, Harold and Captain Underpants work together to defeat the booger boy with the help of their pet hamster Sulu. This is a good book it has No swearing in the book. I would recommend this to my friends who like Captain Underpants. 10/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.