Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

spiders

Hi everyone, my name is Sebastian. today in reading I learnt about spiders. Do you know that the bird eating spider can weigh 50 grams? Once I saw a white tail spider in my bathroom I called out to my mum to get the white tail spider.So my mum called out to my uncle Brian. He came and got the white tail spider and he put the white tail spider outside. Have you seen a white tail spider before? Spiders have got two fangs I have made a biteable on spiders.
Back to Clay Town Template (copy) on Biteable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.