Pages

Thursday 21 February 2019

Three little pigs alternative materials to build a house with.

Three materials other than Straw, Wood or Bricks I would use to build a house that the wolf would not blow down for the three little pigs would be:

pig number 1 Obsidian 

because it is strong it looks cool! because it is made in volcanoes! and it is my favourite building material in minecraft 

Pig number 2 Steel

because it is strong and tough and heavy

Pug number 3 Plastic

because it can be both strong and bendy.  I could build it out of lego bricks.

I  have designed my house for the little pigs using lego. that house I made was amazing, it has three
stories . the wolf could not blow the house down.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.