Pages

Thursday 28 February 2019

the 3 things I would choose to save from my house

The 3 things I would choose to save are:

  1. my chromebook
  2. my toys
  3. a book 


The 3 things I think Mum would save are:

  1. laptop 
  2. knitting set
  3. Nintendo DS 


What Mum said she would save:

  1. Hard-drives
  2. Phone + charger
  3. Passport/wallet


The 3 things I think Dad would save are:

  1. laptop 
  2. MAGIC cards 
  3. Nintendo Switch


What Dad said he would save:

  1. Computer
  2. Magic Cards



The 3 things I think Uncle Bryan would save are:

  1. Ps4
  2. computer
  3. Magic Cards


What Uncle Bryan said he would save:

  1. Paperwork
  2. Wallet
  3. Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.