Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

reward time by Sebastian

On Friday our whole class gets reward time if we have done all of our homework. I don't like doing homework. Who else doesn't like homework? Okay, look I know everyone does not like homework. But you have to just do it because if you don't do it then you have to do it in your reward time and that is not cool at all. Well I have some things to tell you all today...
1. If you don't do your homework that means you have to stay in at play. So do your homework at home.
2. Do your homework every day of the week because then it is less of a rush at the end of the week.

I hope you have enjoyed my blog. Now I am going to do a Biteable. I'll be back soon. Bye.
Animation on Biteable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.