Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2019

yaldhurst model school Timetable

Hi my name is Sebastian and today I am going to talk about the Yaldhurst Model School Timetable. At 9:00 am we all go in to our class and go on the mat. Then we all do reading. When we have completed  reading we go into maths. When we have completed maths we all go outside and play. When the bell goes we all go inside and eat. Then we have writing.  When we have completed writing we have lunch play. Then when the bell goes we go and have our lunch outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.