Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2019

Beep,beep,beep.went my alarm clock,it’s morning  Slowly my arm came out from under my warm duvet. The cold air of my room hit my arm like a blast from the snow. I hit the off button as if I was in  a
game show. Silence filled my room. Suddenly my window blew in, the noise was like a jet plane
taking off. Glass showered over me, I quickly grabbed my blanket to cover me. I threw off my blanket and ran like a Cheetah to my mum’s room.

After that as mum and I sat on her bed we heard a deafening noise as the roof was being peeled off our house. next i put the news there is a storm today people must

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.